Western Plains Automotive provides a variety of fantastic career opportunities throughout the business.
Excellent opportunities exist for students, graduates and apprentices.
Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees, and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their career. If you value loyalty and integrity and understand what it takes to provide quality customer service, think about joining the progressive team at Western Plains Automotive.
To find out about our current vacancies or to register your interest, please complete the Enquiry Form and we will contact you shortly.
Western Plains Automotive is part of the Autopact Group, which is one of Australia's largest growing automotive dealership groups. Across our 26 dealerships along the eastern seaboard, we represent 33 of the top car brands in Australia.
Our mission is “For everyone to Drive Away Happy, every time". This mission applies not only to our customers - but also to our employees, suppliers and business partners.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for two performance -driven, customer focused Service Advisors who can deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will need a proven customer service background and the drive to excel in a professional environment, this is your chance to further your career in the motor industry.
Service Advisor - Western Plains Automotive
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating daily service appointments
- Accountability to individual and team targets
- Managing customer expectations
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved on a daily basis
- Effectively address customer concerns
Specific Skills required:
- Ability to explain the value of services and repairs
- The ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- A genuine care for external, and internal customers
- Be well organised with strong time management skills
- Previous experience using Era Power DMS (highly regarded)
- Previous experience using Xtime booking system (highly regarded)
- A passion for the automotive industry and the brand
- High level of personal presentation is a must
This role offers:
- A friendly Culture and supportive working environment
- Attractive remuneration package with the opportunity to maximise your earning potential with an excellent commission structure
- Extensive training and development opportunity
- You will be joining a national company with a clear and defined career path for those who want to progress themselves to the next level
If you've been looking for that long-term opportunity to be part of a high-performing business that looks after its people the way it should, then do not hesitate to make a confidential application.
If you have the drive and ability to be an important key function of this successful team, you are encouraged to apply by forwarding a cover letter specific to this role and your resume.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Autopact is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. Women are encouraged to apply. We offer excellent working conditions, benefits and the opportunity to join a business that provides supportive working team environment.