Welcome to Western Plains Automotive
We are a family owned and operated Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Great Wall and Haval Dealership that has been proudly operating in Dubbo and the Central West for over thirty years. Western Plains Automotive is recognised as one of the most progressive car dealerships in Western New South Wales. Our friendly staff are here to make the purchase and ownership of your new vehicle a pleasurable experience.
Western Plains Automotive also stock a wide range of quality used vehicles and have a specialty 4WD centre.
Contact us today for a competitive deal, we can assist you with all your finance and insurance needs on site, with a tailored car finance package to suit your budget and requirements.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - COVID-19 UPDATE FOR OUR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS
Amidst growing concerns about COVID-19 we want to keep you all updated on the additional steps that we are undertaking to look after the health and safety of our staff and customers.
While we have always had strict cleaning standards in place, as a precaution, we have introduced several additional measures to reduce the risk and support a safe environment.
We will continue to operate as usual, and we are taking measures to ensure we provide a safe and hygienic environment for everyone.
• Increased cleaning and frequent sanitisation of contact surfaces within all areas of our dealership.
• Access to complimentary hand sanitiser throughout the dealership.
• All serving ware has be replaced with disposable cups and single use items.
• All vehicles will be sanitised after being used, including demonstrator vehicles for test drives and all our service loan vehicles.
• All technicians wear rubber gloves when working on vehicles.
• All vehicles in for service and repairs are fitted with seat and steering wheel covers
We have reinforced with our staff the importance of monitoring their own health and if they feel unwell or are showing signs of illness, they are to remain at home.
For the safety and health of our staff, we are also asking our guests to practice good general hygiene and if feeling unwell, to reschedule your visit to the dealership.
Our Sales and Service department will continue to operate as per normal and our team is here to assist with all your enquires. We will continue to keep you updated with any changes that may arise.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Tiguan 132TSI Pacific 5N MY12.5 Four Wheel Drive