We currently have a position available for a Warranty Clerk to join our team, due to our ongoing success and expansion! Our business is growing and we want you to grow with us! This is a rare opportunity to join one of the nation’s leading automotive groups with excellent career paths, staff and family benefits and a supportive culture!
Western Plains Automotive, is part of the Autopact Group which is one of Australia’s leading automotive dealership groups. Across our 27 dealerships along the eastern seaboard we represent 35 of the top car brands in Australia.
Our mission is “For everyone to Drive Away Happy, every time”. This mission applies not only to our customers – but also to our employees, suppliers and business partners.
If you are an experienced administration professional with excellent organisational and communication skills this is your opportunity to join our successful and supportive team!
This role offers:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience.
- Our staff and their families enjoy access to benefits such as discounts on vehicles, finance and servicing, discounted health insurance and access to our Employee Assistance Program.
- Friendly culture with experienced and supportive management.
- Training opportunities with a focus on career advancement.
- Extra opportunities to earn referral bonuses.
- You will be joining a national company with a clear and defined career path for those who want to progress themselves to the next level.
Responsibilities will include:
- Submitting warranty claims for multiple manufacturers.
- Reconciling claim payments and closing out repair orders in the in-house system.
- Keeping the warranty register up to date.
- Assisting our Service department to process all warranty claims.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong data entry and computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to problem solve and work autonomously.
- Experience in Warranty processing will be highly regarded, but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and knowledge of vehicles will be a plus!
If you’ve been looking for that long term opportunity to be part of a high performing business that looks after its people, then do not hesitate to make a confidential application.
If you have the drive and ability to be an important key function of this successful team, you are encouraged to apply by forwarding a cover letter and your resume.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Western Plains Automotive, as part of the Autopact Group, is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We offer excellent working conditions, benefits, and the opportunity to join a business that provides supportive working team environment.